JCC Gala - Making Magic
March 21, 2013Time:
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Location: Show map
Trump National Golf Club
100 Shadow Tree Lane
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
(914) 741-0333 x24Email: Lisa@rosenthaljcc.org
Now you can show your support for all of the wonderful programs and services the JCC offers by bidding on the many amazing auction items starting right now and all week right through the event! If someone outbids you at the Gala, you can have the online auction system increase your bid in increments up to a limit that you set – or you can have the system send you a text or email to let you know that you have been outbid and then you can choose to increase your bid.
Go to www.ibidmobile.net/rjcc to check out the shopping, travel, entertainment and other great auction items. A few of the highlights include:
- Tickets to the Crossroads Guitar Festival (featuring Eric Clapton and friends) on Friday, April 12 – great seats with suite access
- Private tour and beer tasting for 6 at the Brooklyn Brewery, with a one-night stay at the Sheraton Brooklyn NY hotel
- Private tour of the CNBC studio and control room during a show of "Power Lunch"
- $1,000 gift certificate to Family Britches (men's women's and boys clothing store in Chappaqua)
- Two-night stay at Canyon Ranch Resort & Spa in Miami Beach
- Week-long stay in a three-bedroom, beachfront villa at Hopkins Bay Resort in Belize, Central America
- RJCC's VIP parking spot
- A "Beauty Bash" party at Benefit Cosmetics, including wine, appetizers, and makeup
- Tickets to a Knicks-Celtics game from a suite
- Round of golf at Trump National Golf Club
- Two tickets to see the David Letterman Show
- Two nights at Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami
- Two tickets to see Rihanna on May 4, including a night at the newly built Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel
- A magnum of Two Hands Two Worlds wine
- A Saturday night tennis party at Armonk Tennis Club
- Admission for four to Six Flags
Prepare to laugh and be astonished! The event will feature Ken Salaz, magician and mentalist who has earned the nickname of “Master of Astonishment” and who has performed for Google, the Yankees, Jennifer Lopez, Mark Anthony, Katie Couric, Kathy Lee Gifford, Eli Manning and others.
Click HERE to purchase your ticket or to buy an ad.